New for 2019: Use your mobile device to access and scan your tickets at the Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic. Tournament guests can download and save their tickets to any mobile device, as well as transfer or reissue tickets, parking or hospitality passes.
Add your tickets to your mobile device by either re-issuing, or by downloading via the email you initially received containing your tickets. Send your tickets as a PDF or Apple Wallet file for quick scanning at the front gate.
How to Access my Online Account
- CLICK HERE to log into your online account.
- Click on the “Manage Tickets” option.
- Use your online account credentials to login under the Returning Online Customer banner.
If you have not set-up your online account, please contact the Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic box office at 866-982-8497 for help retrieving your online credentials.
- Once logged in, click the “Manage Account” button and then click on the “Reissue” tab to select which items you want to send directly to your email address.
- You also will be able to select the type of attachment you want to receive for instant download and access.
- Account holders may also download and save tickets to their mobile device via the ticket link sent to them upon completion of their initial transaction.
- Once logged in, click the “Manage Account” button and then the “Transfer” tab to select which items you want to transfer to your guest.
- You will be required to fill in the Transfer Recipient information, including First/Last Name, Email, and a Phone Number.
- Once you’ve selected the items you want to transfer and have entered the recipient’s information, you will be asked to verify that all information is correct.
- Recipient will receive an email notification confirming the transfer and has up to 48 hours to accept the tickets before the transaction is cancelled, and the tickets are returned to the account holder.
- Both the account holder and recipient will receive notifications for the transfer initiation and acceptance once the transfer is complete.