Thank you for your interest in participating as a Ball Person at the 2019 Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic taking place July 27 – August 4 at San Jose State University.
Listed below are the requirements to participate as a ball person:
- Bal Person must be at least 12 years of age by July 29, 2019
- Must participate in three (3) of the scheduled training clinics, if you are a new or with 1 year’s prior experience at the Bank of the West Classic. All other other ball persons with 2 or more year’s experience must attend two (2) scheduled clinics. (once registered you will start receiving email notifications on dates and info for these clinic / training sessions)
- All Ball Persons need to register for one (1) shift on either Saturday July 27 or Sunday July 28.
- All Ball Persons need to register for two (2) shifts between Monday July 29 & Friday August 2. We would like you to pick one day and one evening session.
Day shifts may go longer than scheduled due to match length. Please be prepared to stay until match completion or the end of your session.
Selections for the weekend Semi-Finals and Finals will be made on Thursday August 1.
The Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic will provide each ball person with the following:
- A Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic Tournament uniform.
- Meals and Drinks for your scheduled shifts.
- One ticket for a parent or friend, for each shift you are scheduled to work.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER